Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Decisions Decisions!!!

Like I said....I won 2 patterns from Dear My Kids.  I had a hard time deciding, but I finally decided on 2 patterns that I thought I would get the most use out of. 
First, this reversible tunic top.  I love that it can be worn both ways---who doesn't need to turn their shirt inside out once in a while:) 
I also chose this Lovely Ribbon dress.  I liked that it could be shortened into a top.  Or you could leave off the bow for something more casual.  Cute stuff. 
I had my eye on this beautiful dress pattern but changed my mind.  I thought it might be out of my league right now....I have not tried fancy fabrics like that yet.  BUT I still love the IDEA of that dress:)
I already have this coat pattern cut out and ready to sew.  I need to get my bum in gear and just get it done.  I will show off the finished product----when (if ) it happens:)
If you are wanting to sew up some fun and modern kids clothes I would TOTALLY recommend this etsy shop for patterns.  I am not great at sewing yet, and this was my first time following an actual pattern, and it was so easy to follow.  Thanks Dear My Kids for some great patterns!!!!

No comments: