First, is a tablerunner for my sister. I got the pattern from Marcie (Top This--Quilts and More Magazine) and picked the fabrics from the sale rack at CraftWarehouse, so they are not a named group. I LOVE the way it all went together, except my horrible quilting--I stitched in the ditch (and out of the ditch)(and over the ditch) (and all around the ditch). I am also making a Disappearing 9 patch quilt to match using Marcie's very own pattern--pictures to come soon.
I also finished my Christmas tablerunner for my own counter. I actually got it done about a week after Thanksgiving, so that was pretty good timing--for me:) It ended up being a lot harder than the pattern said, but I liked the finished product. The pattern was Shooting Stars from Fons and Porter's--Easy Quilts Magazine. The fabric was just a bunch of random Christmas prints that I picked out and matched up. I also stitched in the ditch (poorly) and quilted 1/4 inch around all of the stars(except the big one--too much turning).
My favorite part is the checked inner order and binding. That was the first fabric I picked out and the rest had to match IT:)
I had quite a bit of extra fabric, so I made another smaller runner for my table. I used Camille's Tablerunner pattern from her blog tutorial. I cut 4 inch squares--instead of 5 inch--because I already had 4 inch strips.
Once again my favorite part is the binding and border--I love the checks. AND once again my least favorite part is the quilting--stitch in the ditch of course!!
I made another raggy quilt as a baby boy gift for Emily and Brock and still love the blue, brown, yellow combination. However my fingers are still a bit tingly from all of the snipping around the squares--it was worth it for Emily!!
Once again I used Camille's tablerunner pattern for a birthday gift for my mother-in-law, Marilee. She loves Purple--so that is what she got:) I am making something else out of this pretty purple fabric, but she will just have to wait and see what it is--surprise surprise!!!
Somehow this picture got lost on my camara for a while. I made this quilt way back in the beginning of November or end of September. I used leftover fabric from my Fall tablerunners and used the Disappearing 9 patch tutorial from Moda Bake Shop--It was for a table topper, but my table is NOWHERE near that big, so it is a lap quilt for us:)