Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm a Map......

I made something CUTE today....
NOOOO, not that.  I made THAT years ago:)
Here is a hint.....

YEP...I'M A MAP!!!!!  Anybody else have a DORA fan in their midst?????  It seems like all things come and go, but DORA stays around.  I thought it would be quick and easy to whip up a backpack.  EASY yes, QUICK....NOOOO!!  It would be quick if somebody showed you how to do it.  HMMMM???  Maybe tomorrow.....
Right now I am toooo busy saving the Super Babies.....and chasing SWIPER......and telling riddles to the Grumpy Old Troll.....ok ok you get the picture. 
NO BACKPACK would be complete without a MAP.  This one shows us the way to Grandma's house....both of them.  WHERE ARE WE GOING????  Grandma's House.   WHERE ARE WE GOING??  Grandma's House.....
 BY THE WAY....is that NOT an excellent cow there on my  map????  YEAH I got skills!!!! 
NOTHING beats watching Backpack while playing with your VERY OWN backpack.  HUH??!!!  Now you want one huh???  I took pictures...tomorrow I will attempt to put together a tutorial for ya.....most likely:)

Here are a couple other things I made a while back.....cute Cute CUTE!!!!1

1 comment:

G-ma Marilee said...

That is sooooo cute! You are very talented indeed. : )