Monday, December 6, 2010

It's beginning to look a BIT like Chrismas!!

I spent some time last week making a few Christmas stockings.  I used up some more of my vintage fabrics and had some fun making unique stockings. 
Did anyone elses' brother have these football sheets growing up???  I think every boy in our family did.  I thought a football stocking would be SOO fun for a little boy or a BIG little boy:)
This yellow one was made form a pillowcase, so I did not have to make the cuff...so much easier!!!

I listed these in the Etsy Shop, but I plan to make few more this week.  If I remember to take pictures I might post a tutorial soon...no promises though.  I also have to clean up my NEW craftroom/old spare room, send out my Christmas cards, find my floor, and take a VERY long nap. 

2 comments:

Beth @ Wiccan Make Some Too said...

Those stockings are so freakin' cute! I want one. lol I mean really. They are adorable. I would love for you to stop by Wiccan Make Some Too's Wickedly Crafty Saturdays & share this!
http://wiccanmakesometoo.blogspot.com/2010/12/wickedly-crafty-saturdays-3.html

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

There is no end to your talent. You are amazing! I hope you are feeling good!