Monday, November 29, 2010

Pinching Pennies

Because of the snow and my laziness, I have been busy shopping the internet this weekend.  I am almost done with my Christmas shopping and I have had ZERO shopping stress.  I am not sure I EVER wanna head out to a store again for Christmas shopping. 
WELL it has been months since I determined I needed a SERGER,  but have of yet decided to look seriously ORRRR put out the money for one.  WELL last night as I was hanging out on Amazon,  I "happened" to type in sergers and started reading reviews.  I have finally made a choice!!!!  MY DECISION....AFTER Christmas (when money is no longer flowing out of my life like water), I am going to start saving.   I am NOT a great saver, actually I am not even a pretty good saver, but that is what I am gonna do.  Good old fashioned Penny Pinching so that THIS little baby can come over to my house and play.

I read reviews until my eyeballs were about to fall out....and this is the winner.   I am not a professional sewer, so I didn't wanna go broke.  PLUS I have never used a serger before.  This sounded like the machine for me....Does anyone know anything about it????  I would love to hear a review from a real person.  OR do you have a machine that you love that I should look into????  Otherwise....I kinda love this one.  I may not eat for a few months, but I will be smiling and saving (and not leaving the house because it will be NEW BABY TIME!!!!)

1 comment:

marciekoch said...

My Grandma Jean had a serger that we sold a few years ago (yep - right before I started having the urge to sew) - but I didn't know and I still don't know what they do. :)