Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Princess Envy!!

Is anyone else SUPER excited about this whole Royal Wedding thing???  I cannot help but be interested in the whole thing.  I think it is the idea of somebody BECOMING a princess.  What a fairytale idea:)  PLUS April 29th is the day after Emersyn's birthday....not really a coincidence, but fun!!  The whole thing kinda makes me wish we had royalty in America....just so we had some interesting people to watch.  I HATE hearing about what Michelle Obama is wearing, but if she were a PRINCESS...I might give a hoot!!! 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oooh! April 29 is Jenna's birthday! So fun!

Marilee said...

I loved Princess Diana. Watched her get married,followed the things she did and unfortunately watched her funeral. I've always had a soft spot for her boys, William especially. I hope he and Kate will be very happy, if that is ever possible in the Royal family. I'm excited!

marciekoch said...

I'm intrigued by the Royals too - my Mom loves(d) Princess Diana and passed her facination onto me! I'm excited about the wedding - but I'm already a little tired of hearing all the speculation talk on TV.