Monday, November 15, 2010

100 quilts for Christmas!!!

Because I do not have enough projects going right now (said with dripping sarcasm), I have decided to join this quilting cause.  I stumbled across this terrific idea by accident, and you know me....I cannot NOT join a charity event.  SOOOO here is a quick rundown of what is happening: Over on THIS blog they are running 100 quilts for Christmas.  They want people to make and donate 100 quilts to their local community charities and then link the quilts up on their blog.  They will be having giveaways galore and helping out charities in the process.  I am not sure what I will be making, but I will keep you posted.  HERE are all of the details and requirements, plus an explanation of the drawings involved (since I know all you sewers wanna join up too!!!!).  I love giving stuff away and cannot wait to be ONE of the ONE hundred quilts.....I wanna be number 87....just for fun!!!

1 comment:

Aunt Spicy said...

Yahoo! Welcome to the group! o excited that you are helping out!