Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll!!!  I am so excited to eat turkey today....words cannot even describe it.  It was down to the wire and for SOME reason I decided that Emersyn needed Thanksgiving attire.  SO I went back to a tutorial that I had seen a while back (by someone who plans ahead better than me).  I used the tutorial to make this little Turkey shirt for my Little Turkey. 
Of course nothing is complete without a matchine skirt:)  I just used two strips of fabric that were already cut and didn't even trim them down.  I just sewed them together, added an elastic waist and hoped it was close to the right length....lazy I know.  I think with some leggings it will all work despite my laziness. 
The tutorial was simple and cute...I know it is toooo late for this year, but if I were you I would bookmark this one for next year.  SOOO fun to have a turkey shirt for Turkey Day!!! 
Have a great great Thanksgiving.  I am SOOOOO Thankful for all of my blessings, I wouldn't even know where to start to list them.  Enjoy your family (and food) today on this special day!!!!

2 comments:

marciekoch said...

That is adorable! I love that leftover fabric from our orange quilt! I'll bookmark it to make one for Kamryn next year!!

Beth @ Wiccan Make Some Too said...

Awww! So cute. I love it.