Thursday, June 24, 2010

Jessica's Sweat Shop



Well..there has been a lot of sweatin' over here---but not because of all of the hard work I have been doing.  SUMMER BABY!!!  It is in full swing and I am lovin' it ♥  I have been a little hard at work though.  I am in the dress making business.  Same dress, different fabric (and sizes).  The tutorial for making this tank is HERE, or if you are feeling a little lazy you could just buy this one.  This little cutie is a 2T---without pockets this time---and a raw, rolled up hem. 

Again with the stripes.  This one is a size 3.  It also has a raw hem and two cutie patootie little pockets. 
Check the sidebar for both of these dresses if you would like to find it in your mailbox:)

COMING SOON!!!

I also had every intention of getting one of these up too, but I cut the stripes wonky---shrug.  Even 2 sizes too big for her it is kinda cute----but not "sell" worthy.  I cut out more today (minus the wonky-ness), so keep your eyes open for a few of these in the near future.

No comments: