Monday, January 25, 2010

The Key to Killing Time!!

I finished 3 more books in the last couple of weeks. Key of Light, Key of Knowledge, and Key of Valor. They are a trilogy by Nora Roberts. I sadly got a little hooked into the story and couldn't stop till all 3 were read---oops. They are not great literature or anything like that. The main gist of it is---there are 3 women who are chosen to find 3 mystical keys to unlock a box containing the souls of 3 goddess princesses. I know! I KNOW--sounds lame. I don't usually read fantasy type stuff, but the story is 1st and the fantasy is just in the background--like Twilight. They are typical Nora Roberts--with a few steamy skip-able pages and of course all 3 women have love interests in the books. If you need a mindless read--or a beach chair book--then this is the perfect story to pass the time. If you want a book that makes you smarter or challenged--then I would skip Nora Roberts all together:)

No comments: