Monday, September 5, 2011

Success!!

I just have to start off by saying.....I DISTRESSED SOMETHING!!!  I have been wanting to mess up some good stuff for A LONG TIME.  But it really isn't the style of my house.  I decided WHAT THE HECK....and did it anyway.  AND (drumroll) I LOVE how it looks in my house.  Even a modern clean look works with my NEW VINTAGE TRAY. 

I found this KITTY tray at Value Village.  AND as much as I DOOOO love kitties....I did not love the whole kitty cat, country blue, hearted up vibe.  Cool if that is your thing I guess...

I painted and distressed and fell in love.  Like when I first saw it I almost asked it to marry me...BUT then I decided Todd would not wanna be a Sister Tray....or whatever that would make him, so I decided to just hug it and give it a little space.  FOR NOW:)

And for now it is sitting on my happy  (and cleaned off for once) counter with my happy pink flowers, RIGHT above my happy little organized JUNK DRAWERS.  AND that makes me
VERY HAPPY!!!



1 comment:

Countrylivn' said...

I like it especially your color choice! Looks great!