Thursday, September 1, 2011

The 365 Day dress

Guess who starts Pre-School next week????
 Emersyn keeps asking IS TODAY PRE-SCHOOL DAY????  IS TODAY PRE-SCHOOL DAY????  She is SOOOO ready to go!!!  I on the other hand CANNOT believe that she is so grown up (SIGH). 

On ANOTHER note...I am slowly working through my WIP basket.  This little dress has been in there for A WHILE.  Just to give you a hint...the shirt for this dress is size 24 months and the cute little girl wearing it is THREE!!!  YEP...been working on that one for a while.  SADLY....the only thing I had left to do was to sew on the ribbon.  EMBARRASSING!!!  The tutorial I used was from FROM AN IGLOO and is CORRECTLY named the Twirly T-shirt dress.  THAT is exactly what it is:)  Although it would have been a little longer A YEAR AGO when I made it, it works great and she LOVES the twirl.  I will for sure have to use this tutorial again and make something a little more IN OUR SIZE!!

Is it pre-school day yet?????

No comments: