Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Plum Stupid

I finished 2 more books this week. Plum Lovin' and Plum Lucky both by Janet Evanovich. I have read like 15 books by this author in a series about Stephanie Plum. These books are shorter books that came in between the books in the series. They were not worth my time. The main gist is this...Stephanie Plum is a bounty hunter in New Jersey who has many funny sidekicks who help her find missing crooks. In these two she takes a break from bounty hunting to help out a friend. In Plum Lovin' she is helping losers make Valentines Day matches and in Plum Lucky she is trying to save a horse from a mobster--Silly I know. Usually Janet Evanovich cracks me up, but these two were not nearly as funny. They still take place in New Jersey and still have the same idea, but just NOT fun.

No comments: