Operation Minnie Mouse is FINALLY back on track. After a few more days of procrastination....I finally decided to jump into the top. With a LOT of help from my football watching family (and kid watchers), I got a little alone time with my sewing machine this afternoon. Just what I needed to pump out this top.
Here is what I did...
I used the Dear My Kids vest pattern for the top. Clearly I decided to add sleeves (bad and good idea).
I used THIS tutorial for puffed sleeves from MADE and THIS tutorial on sewing sleeves and lining from FROM AN IGLOO to help add the sleeves (plus a little help from my seam ripper and a few bad words).
Voila....it is starting to look a little more MINNIE:) Tomorrow Operation Mouse Ears begins!!!